The latest organic news and press material from Organic Denmark.
German newspaper ”Die Welt” will bring a portrait of the organic Denmark.
2. September 2013 In the weekend of 31. August and 1. September, the German newspaper ”Die Welt” will bring a portrait of the organic Denmark. Read more
First Michelin restaurant awarded organic eating label
3. June 2013 GOLD FOR RESTAURANT RELÆ: First Michelin restaurant awarded organic eating label The Organic cuisine Label - Det Økologiske Spisemærke - is found at more than 400 eating venues in Denmark, and now the… Read more
Continued growth in organic food sales
22. April 2013 Sales of organic foods saw a 0.5% increase in 2012 according to new figures from Statistics Denmark. Revenue from organic products has thus grown by 18% throughout the financial crisis. Danes know tha… Read more
Danish organic producers ready for international food service
18. February 2013 Organic producers are looking increasingly to extend their exports to international canteens, restaurants and other catering operations. This is the assessment of Organic Denmark's Export Manager, who… Read more
Organics booming worldwide
12. February 2013 According to a new international report, people are demanding more and more organic products not just in Denmark, but all over the world. Organic Denmark's Export Manager believes that this offers uni… Read more
Danish supermarket chain receives international award for focussing on organics
4. February 2013 The Danish supermarket chain Irma will be awarded for its organic engagement at BioFach, the world organic trade fair, which will take place in Nuremberg, Germany in the middle of this February. Irma … Read more
Organics increasingly popular among Danish catering centres
17. January 2013 New research shows that the sales of organics among Danish canteens, restaurants and institutions have been doubled within the last three years. The growing interest in organics has lead to increased … Read more